Qualified supplier – a business entity subject to the procedure of verifying the competence of service or supplying products related to the safety of rail transport within the Safety Management System - based on Annex II, point. C Commission Regulation (EU) No 1158/2010 of 9 December 2010.
Registration of an entity on the list of qualified suppliers.
- A requests for inclusion on the list of qualified supplies, maintained by Przewozy Regionalne s z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as "PR"),shall be composed in the form of a questionnaire provided in the appendixes section of this page (see bottom of the page). This application, including attachments, must be submitted in writing (on paper) to address Przewozy Regionalne s z o.o. 14a Wilenska str, 03-414 Warsaw, with a note on the envelope "list of qualified suppliers - application"
- The decision to enter a business entity on the PR list of qualified suppliers is done in particular by verifying the documents submitted by him. PR has the right to ask the requesting party for clarification or to supplement the documents. PR also has the right to refuse entry of a business entity on the list of qualified suppliers. The business entity will be informed of the results of the verification process in writing.
- The business entity entered on the PR list of qualified suppliers will remain on it for a period of 24 months from the date of entry, thereby obtaining qualified supplier status.
- The business entity entered on the PR List of qualified suppliers may be removed from it at their own request, or if:
- PR becomes aware of circumstances that demonstrate unprofessional business tactics of the business entity or
- in the case of data contained in the Questionnaire or documents submitted, mentioned in paragraph. 1 become outdated or no longer valid.