Helpline for disabled and physically challenged customers of POLREGIO:
- Headquarters (helpline and help with organizing transport) - weekdays excluding bank holidays 8.30 to 15.00, phone: (+48) 800 022 222 and (+48) 22 47 32 354
- Regional Offices(help with organizing transport) – 24h, 7 days a week; mail addresses and phone numbers can be found at:
Help with organizing transport for physically challenged customers POLREGIO.
According to paragraph 19 of article 2 by European Parliament Ordinance 1371/2007 from October 23rd, 2007, physically challenged and disabled customers are allowed to buy the tickets without additional fees.
According to point 15 of article 3 of the above Ordinance, a physically challenged or disabled person is every individual who can have issues with railway transport given the below:
- any physical disability (sensual or motor, permanent or temporary),
- mental disability or retardation,
- any other disability caused by age
This applies when the situation requires special attention and adjusting the services available to all passengers to the requirements of said individual.
Given the above, disabled or physically challenged customers are not required to report to train staff in order to purchase a ticket; also, they do not have to pay additional fee for buying a ticket on the train.
Help with organizing transport for physically challenged customers of POLREGIO
POLREGIO ticket offices are equipped with video and audio communication devices including sign language translator:
Kielce: ticket office number 4 at the hall
Łódź Kaliska: ticket office numer 10 at the hall
Szczecin Główny: ticket office numer 2 in PR Office on ul. Czarnieckiego 9
Wrocław Główny: ticket office numer 9 at the hall
Below you will find diasbled persons service contact information, information on infrastructure availability (ticket offices, waiting rooms, toilets, platforms) for disabled and physically challenged POLREGIO travelers and platform availability for other railway carriers.