Travel the in northern Czech Republic without restrictions!
Regional Transport together with Czech Railways run direct trains in relations:
Wroclaw - Lichkov - Wrocław
Kłodzko - Lichkov - Kłodzko
Międzylesie - Usti nad Orlici
Pardubice - Międzylesie
Miedzylesie - Lichkov
The border traffic in Regional Transport (PR) trains and České dráhy (ČD) with crossings-off between stations Międzylesie and Lichkov tickets are valid one-time lump-sum price - 6 zł (with the purchase of the team Konduktorska and ČD ticket offices - 1.40 EUR, the fee is charged in CZK). Tolls child, or transport a dog in those sections will pay 3 zł (0.70 EUR).
Tickets with a lump prices are only available on the train and sold for the trip on their purchase. Is not carried out the pre-tickets, and does not make replacements or refunds. Tourists traveling with bikes probably appreciate information, tickets for transport of bikes issued respectively in domestic traffic by the Regional Transport and Czech Railways (ČD), allow to transport the bike to the first station on the stretch turn neighborhood. The offer every traveler can carry only one bike.
Also in trains, run by the PR and passenger trains ČD are honored the following national transport tickets:
- Tourist ticket, mini tourist ticket, REGIOkarnet and miniREGIOkarnet, entitling to travel on the section: Lichkov (Gr.) - Lichkov ;
- Tickets ČD "Skupinová víkendová jízdenka" (formerly "SONE +") and "Celodenní jízdenka" (formerly "ČD Net"), centitling to travel on the section: Lichkov Gr. - Międzylesie.
Tariff conditions special offer for travel between stations limit PR - ČD (valid from 12.14.2014)
Tourist Ticket + Czech Republic offer
Tourist ticket + Czech Republic is an offer that allows to travel:
- on REGIO trains that run through the Regional Transport,
- on passenger trains that run through the Lower Silesian Railways and Arriva RP.
the selected routes of our southern neighbor:
- on ČD trains
The offer is always applied from Friday 18:00 to Monday 6:00. The fare is 55 zł .
Fans of "two wheels" may jointly or to owned tourist Ticket + Czech Republic to transport the bike buy a ticket from a flat-rate price of 10 zł. The ticket will be valid for multiple transport of bikes in the same timeframe that will be indicated on the Ticket tourist + Czech Republic.
Additional information can be found in the attachments section below.
Czech Republic + and the Czech Republic + max offers
Offers Czech Republic + and the Czech Republic + max are aimed to travelers who have a valid ticket for travel by train PR to / from the border station on the railway border crossing with the Czech Republic and intend to use the trains travel in the Czech Republic.
The following travel tickets:
- single ticket - issued in a particular relationship to the selected border station, respectively Głuchołazy, Międzylesie,
- network personal ticket PR (weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual)
- Ticket REGIOkarnet / miniREGIOkarnet (ticket network personal, valid during selected 3 days)
You can purchase a ticket Czech Republic + for only 19 zł or ticket Czech Republic + max for 49 zł .
Travel ticketing must be completed in time. 24.00 for the day validity. The ticket can not be returned or make replacement.
Ticket Czech Republic + / Czech Republic + max together with a ticket issued to it, is valid in the class. 2 for journeys by train PR / from the border station on the railway border crossing with the Czech Republic to the border point and the trains running in the Czech Republic on selected routes (diagram) by ČD.
EURO-NEISSE-TICKET and EURO-NEISSE-MINI-GROUPS-TICKET entitle to journeys on:
POLREGIO brand REGIO category trains on routes:
- Węgliniec – Zgorzelec – Lubań Śl. – Jelenia Góra
- Jelenia Góra – Szklarska Poręba Górna – Szklarska Poręba Jakuszyce – Harrachov
class 2 passenger trains of Koleje Dolnośląskie carrier on routes:
- Jelenia Góra – Lwówek Śl.
- Jelenia Góra – Lubań Śl. – Mikułowa – Zgorzelec
- Bolesławiec – Zebrzydowa – Węgliniec – Zgorzelec
- Jelenia Góra – Szklarska Poręba Górna
- all means of public transportation on the ZVON area.
- selected routes of Czech Railways (ČD / GW Train Regio)
- selected bus lines (ČSAD)
- selected bus lines of the following carriers PKS Voyager Lubań, PKS Jelenia Góra, PKS Zgorzelec, PKS Bolesławiec, MZK Bolesławiec, MZK Jelenia Góra
List of all the carriers can be found at www.zvon.de website, also available in English.
Tickets can be purchased up to two days in advance. The validity of the ticket starts on the day indicated by the purchaser and ends at 4 am the next day.
Tickets can be purchased in all ticket offices run by POLREGIO and Koleje Dolnośląskie and on boar the trains.
One person ticket price is 25 zł and the price of the EURO NYSA MINI GROUPS ticket is 75 zł and entitles to travel up to five people together. The offer is nonrefundable and the ticket cannot be changed.
Bike transportation is available for additional 10 zł for the holders of the EURO NYSA ticket.
Need additional information ? Call the hotline number 71 792 77 66.
The hotline is open on weekdays from 9 am – 4 pm. Fees as per telecom operator's tariff.
Accepting Czech tickets on polish national POLREGIO trains
Czech national tickets give right to transit / transport bike in trains PR sections between the state border and the selected stations in Poland ( in both directions ): - Lichkov Gr. - Międzylesie : a ticket for the transport of bikes in domestic traffic in the Czech Republic, Celodenni jizdenka, Skupinova vikendova jizdenka.
In the trains of the Company "Regional Services"are also honored tickets issued by the International special conditions of carriage applicable to travel on the basis of the ticket does not contain the mandatory reservation ( SCIC-NRT ), International special conditions of carriage tariffs East - West ( SCIC-TWZ ). Detailed information can be obtained over the counter and in the international documents tariff . Accepted are also tickets:
- Inter Rail ,
- Poland Eurail Pass (Eurail One Country Pass valid in Poland) , Eurail Germany-Poland Pass (Eurail Regional Pass valid in Germany and Poland), Eurail Global Pass.